I know its a real PAIN to figure out the
FCC's URL system
Heres how to Get a REFERENCE COPY, or RENEW, or UPDATE your license information.
IF you never logged into the ULS system, you probably need to sign up ?????????
1. if you know your FCC Registration Number (FRN) go to step 4 otherwise continue FYI: its printed on your license...
2. go to this http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp put in your call , Click Search !!
3 next screen get your FRN get your FRN .. either write it down or copy it
now go to
your ULS and password,,
dont know your password, or never signed in to ULS, look for instructions on the page
NOW, presuming you knew your password, you should see
(note: you will probably only have one license)
6. click on your call sign.
7. now your call should be showing on the next page, click what you want,
8. click on your call
in the left box, now click
the ADD button, and then CONTINUE . next page click CONTINUE
next page FILL IN THE BLANKS
FILL IN THE BLANKS
9. save it, make sure you get all the way to the signature page, and save it
10. get a beer ...maybe 2 or 3 ??..............................